Many people have asked about public or open seminars and short courses but these were not available until recently.
Watch for the announcement of the next public seminar. Contact Naomi if you’d like to help arrange a public program in your city.
Sending employees to the public seminar offers companies several advantages:
- Small companies with just one or a few employees interested in the topic can offer their employees training that previously was only available to larger companies.
- Large companies can send a small team to evaluate if they would benefit from an on-site session.
- It takes much less time to coordinate than scheduling an on-site program.
- There is no minimum number of attendees.
- In many cases it doesn’t require as high a level of approval.
Registration for Visualizing Data: Design for Communication, Interactivity, and Network Displays